Jump to navigation
Wood frame station building with advertising posters mounted on exterior walls and sign on roof "Taconic". Baggage cart on platform next to railroad tracks. Telephone poles parallel tracks. Lake in distance.
1915 - 1925
Taconic (inhabited place)
Central New England Railway Company
Accession number UC17-1248
Permission to publish from these Papers must be obtained in writing from both the University of Connecticut Libraries and the owner(s) of the copyright.
This digital object is owned, held, or licensed by the University of Connecticut and is available for non-commercial or education use only. Ownership must be properly cited. Any commercial use of this object without express written permission of the University of Connecticut is strictly prohibited. For more information or to obtain a reproduction of this digital object, contact University Archives & Special Collections.
As a publically supported institution, the University of Connecticut Libraries generally does not own rights in its collections. Permission to publish from these papers must be obtained in writing from both the University of Connecticut Libraries and the owner(s) of the copyright. Possible fees may be incurred on the part of the user.
Leroy Roberts CT Railroad Station Photograph Collection