Jump to navigation
Railroad tracks in front of wood frame building with advertising posters mounted on exterior walls and overhanging roof. Sign on roof "Taconic".
1915 - 1925
Taconic (inhabited place)
Central New England Railway Company
Accession number UC17-1246
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License, CC BY-NC.
Leroy Roberts CT Railroad Station Photograph Collection