Jump to navigation
Railroad tracks in front of sheds and large three story wood frame building with two gasoline pumps in front.
1940 - 1970
Railroad stationsRailroads -- Track
Redding (inhabited place)
Accession number UC17-1216
Permission to publish from these Papers must be obtained in writing from both the University of Connecticut Libraries and the owner(s) of the copyright.
This digital object is owned, held, or licensed by the University of Connecticut and is available for non-commercial or education use only. Ownership must be properly cited. Any commercial use of this object without express written permission of the University of Connecticut is strictly prohibited. For more information or to obtain a reproduction of this digital object, contact University Archives & Special Collections.
As a publically supported institution, the University of Connecticut Libraries generally does not own rights in its collections. Permission to publish from these papers must be obtained in writing from both the University of Connecticut Libraries and the owner(s) of the copyright. Possible fees may be incurred on the part of the user.
Leroy Roberts CT Railroad Station Photograph Collection